May 15, 2021, 6:38 p.m. by Karuwaki Speaks ( 319 views)
This pandemic taught us the importance of a healthy immune system. People are now returning to their roots and adding natural ingredients in their diet. Kadha or Herbal tea is one of the best drinks in India with a lot of healthy benefits. Watch the above video to see the recipe.
Apart from boosting your immunity, this kadha will relax your body, decrease body temperature, improve skin quality, strengthen your stomach health, and much more. There are many versions of herbal tea in the market but there are some basic ingredients which you should know –
1. Cinnamon-It is an Indian spice commonly known as dalchini. It has great antioxidant properties that kill the internal infection and boost your immunity. It also slows down the risk of chronic diseases.
2. Black pepper- This black, tiny spice works wonderfully to kill the inflammation-causing infection. It also reduces the risk of arthritis, cancer, and diabetes.
3. Cloves-Consuming cloves regularly helps to boost your immunity as it is full of antioxidants.
4. Ginger - Everyone loves to drink ginger tea, it tastes great. Not only taste but it is also filled with various nutrients. Fresh ginger helps to ward off the infection and aids digestion.
5. Bay Leaf-The presence of vitamin A and C along with folic acid and various minerals in bay leaf makes it a nutrient-dense herb.
Benefits of herbal tea or kadha
1.Boosts immune system
3. Fights against respiratory complaints
4. Lowers the blood pressure
5. Aids digestion