Dec. 12, 2020, 10:48 a.m. by Karuwaki Speaks ( 365 views)
After a long tiring day, removing makeup and following skincare routine may seem like a task. But if you don't want to wake up with inflamed skin, breakouts and acne you need to get rid of every trace of makeup on your face.
But, if you are someone who follows your skincare routine then get the LANEIGE Thirst for Life Limited Edition value set to empower your skin with luminous hydration. This kit contains products for dry skin type.
- Water Bank Moisture Essence (70ml): An intensely moisturizing formula that creates dewy clear skin through green mineral water and LANEIGE's original technology resulted from 25 years of research!
- Water Bank Moisture Cream EX (50ml): An intensely hydrating cream with Green Mineral Water to strengthen the skin barrier, so it stays healthy and strong for 24 hours.
- Water Bank Eye Gel (3ml): Eye gel containing natural bilberry extracts that alleviate stress in skin around the eyes and provide moisturizing effects that can last up to 24 hour.
- Lip Sleeping Mask Berry (3gm): Berry extracts being rich in vitamin C and antioxidants act on dry, rough lips, making them smooth and supple. Helps skin absorb the ingredients densely into skin during 8 hours of sleep.
- Water Sleeping Mask (15ml): ): An overnight mask that gives the skin a lively, well-rested appearance the next morning thanks to its sleep-tox purifying effect and its aromatic sleep scent that helps you relax while you sleep.
Now it's the time for 4 simple makeup removal hacks that will save your time and effort.
Hack #1 Micellar Water
Micellar water comes packed with micelles which are nothing but oil molecules that draw out dirt, oil, makeup and sweat from your skin like a magnet. And the best part about using micellar water is that there is no need to rinse your face afterwards.
Hack #2 Makeup Removal Wipes
Always keep a pack of facial wipes next to your bed. Simply use one or two wipes to remove makeup and get rid of impurities, slather on some moisturizer and you're good to go.
Hack #3 Shower
If you are someone who need to take a quick shower before going to bed, then you can use the time in the shower to remove makeup. Simply apply a cleansing oil such as the Lakme Absolute Argan Oil Radiance Rinse Off Cleansing Oil to your face and rinse it off under running water. The moisturizing properties of this argan-infused cleanser will also deeply hydrate and moisturize your skin.
Hack #4 Lotion to remove Makeup
Did you know lotion or moisturizer are excellent makeup removers? Yes it is. All you need to do is simply apply a thick layer of lotion on your face and allow it to sit for about a minute and wipe it off with a cotton pad. Remember to take it off thoroughly because lotion can sometimes be too thick for the face and clog pores if not taken off completely.
So, these simple and easy hacks would definitely help you to to get rid of every trace of makeup on your face.
Products mentioned in the video :
@Amazon : Garnier Skin Naturals, Micellar Cleansing Water
@Nykaa : LANEIGE Waterbank Thirst For Life Set_Moisture Kit
2 Ways to Clean Makeup Brushes...
How to prep your skin for flawless makeup..